8 thoughts on “What’s for Lunch?

1. Kia orana room 4,
    You are clever using google docs. We also use a shared word bank in room 9. Our word bank helps us use Positive words.
    From Jaiksyn.

2. Kia Orana room 4,
    Well done with your presentation, I was very amazed when I saw you all with chromebooks, I thought you were all big kids. I really like how you are all writing your own sentences using words from the word bank presentation .

Meitaki Ma’ata
    Primrose

3. Kia orana room 4
    well done with your presentation, i thought you guys were smart and very cool you guys are like big kids like us

Meitaki Ma’ata
    Honor

4. Kia orana Room 4
    I like how you use Google Docs. We use Google Docs too, it awesome and amazing. We enjoy Google Docs it’s easy to use it. We use keyboard shortcuts. I use ctrl T. ctrl T opens a new tab you can use it, it’s easy.
    Here is my blog.

From Terrell

5. Kia orana Room 4.
    My name is Crisriel room 9 has been learning about powerful words.I like the way that all of you been studying I just went to your class blog and i see the picture and i love it was brilliant and amazing.

Here is our class blog.
    Have a great day

6. Kia ora Room 4
    Today we are focusing on quality blog comments today we are learning to use powerful words.
    We have been replacing the word good with amazing,fantastic,Incredible on other peoples blogs when we comment.
    https://gissapphirenatashag.edublogs.org/ here is my blog link

Have a fantastic week
    From sapphire

7. Kia oro Room 4
    Today I was going through your guy is blog it is fantastic work, I was surprised that you worked by yourselves. I hope once you guys grow older you graduate school and that you’re happy. You guys did well good job Room 4 have a great and day.
    From:April
    To:Room 4
    Here is my class blog.